It’s (past) time to set my goals for 2016 down on this page. I need to do this every year to keep myself focused, at least a little bit 🙂 There have been some developments the past couple weeks that tossed me for a bit of a loop but I’ve got my feet back under me again and I’m looking forward with enthusiasm and excitement 🙂
My Goals for 2016
- Get all the stories from the She’s on the Bottom Erotica Under Glass theme transcribed and make them available for sponsorship
- Have a successful Erotica Under Glass event
- Write the first draft of The Ringmaster
- Have at least one story published that is not self-published
- Self-publish Circles Within Circles (optional)
- Write and give away one holiday-themed story
- Co-write a story with Alexa Piper
Bonus points to myself if I manage to complete the first draft of The Manor or the first draft of something connected to Circles Within Circles.
Editing / Publishing:
- Edit and publish Rough Edges
- Promote it well enough to reach my personal sales goals (no you don’t get to know what they are :-p)
- Edit kINKED
- Publish this either late this year or early next year
- Promote it well enough to reach my personal sales goals
- Set up the publishing website
- Publish some of the Erotica Under Glass stories
- This is dependent upon sponsorship
I’ve got lots of other plans for this year–for example Anna Kyle has a new book coming out that I’ll be helping signal boost, and Alexa Piper and I have some fun things brewing–but those are my main goals.
I think I’ve got this.
Randomly, my partner is teasing me for using the word ‘aight’ on that graphic, but I stand behind my choice :-p