Every year I set some goals for myself and share them on my blog. The hope is that not only will they help keep me focused with my eye on the prize, but by sharing them it creates a kind of accountability as well.
This year I’m trying to decrease my overall workload a bit, and my alter ego has a fair amount on her plate so I’m going to go easier on myself here than I have in previous years.
- Compile and publish a collection of the ‘She’s on the Bottom’ stories
- Finish writing and editing the third (currently untitled) Prairie Magic novel
- Write the next part of the Running on Empty series
- Publish THH (Full title to be announced in time) via P&K
- Publish LGLFL (Full title to be announced in time) via P&K
- Publish DDL (Full title to be announced in time) via P&K
- Publish Haunted via P&K
- Set some concrete, measurable 5 and 10 year goals
That’s it, and that’s all. But that’s lots. Especially that last one. I feel like I spend a lot of time going year to year and it’s time to lift my eyes a bit higher and see a bigger picture in order to make those yearly goals really add up to mean something.
Wish me luck!
ETA January 13, 2019 — Well, maybe just one more thing…
- Open up to submissions for my ‘Power Play’ anthology.