I was pretty disappointed in myself that I only managed to put out one ebook in 2013, in fact, I was so discouraged by the amount of smut writing time I managed to find in my ‘spare time’ that I considered shutting down this blog. Then I released Merry XXXmas and lots of you downloaded it during it’s freebie phase. Enough of you to keep me encouraged and really wanting to do better at being productive over here in 2014. So I’ve decided to set some goals.
These may seem a bit modest, as far as goals go, but I wanted to make sure whatever I picked would be achievable without being stressed out of my mind (this website, these stories, they are meant to be fun, not work). If I reach these goals I’ll set the bar a bit higher next year 😉
Cori’s Goals for 2014
- Publish the stories I wrote back in the day as Steffie Sherwood. Give some of them away here, put some in ebooks to make money to support this website.
- Finish writing and edit “Twin Magic”. Attempt to find a traditional publisher for that to increase readership and thus support this website.
- Write ‘Under Glass’ at least three times over the course of the year. Try not to get sucked into writing a novella/novel every time. Short stories are good too.
- Complete 2012’s NaNoWriMo novel and begin editing it.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo again this year, perhaps working on the next in the series I began in 2012.
So there you have it. Nothing too big or ambitious, but these goals should keep me productive in this aspect of my life without letting it take over completely.
What do you think? Did I miss something you would have liked to see?